I’ll be happy when AF arrives ...

Laycee

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 years now... Actually I lost my virginity to him when I was 19 years old and got pregnant the first time! I was even on birth control. I ended up miscarrying😔 We decided to wait on kids until we actually want kids. Fast forward five years, still not pregnant. Life is freaking hilarious 🤬

Anyway I have PCOS, I was diagnosed with pcos when I was in 7th grade. I was on birth control from when I was in 7th grade all the way to my Sophomore year of college (when I got knocked up). After my miscarriage I went back on birth control for a year then my husband and I felt ready to have a kid. Joke was on us because five years later and no pregnancy...

My periods are so F*****g irregular that it drives me nuts. I won’t have a period for about 6 months at a time. I’m on Metformin 850 mg 2x daily and still NO FREAKING AF!

I’m at the point where every time I go to the bathroom and pull my pants down I WANT TO SEE AF SHOW UP AND BE HER B*TCHY SELF.

Because that means my body might be getting a clue 😭😩

I’ve gotten so desperate that I ordered Maca Root and I’ve been taking it for 5 days now and I’m hoping it can regulate my infertile stupid body 😭

There isn’t any reason for this post, I just needed to vent. I miss my b*tchy Aunt Flow, why can’t she come bug me more often... 😒😔