in love with my son's Godfather

I've been married for 3 years my husband works in the day and goes to his parents farm in the evening and comes home at 9pm most nights sometimes later so from 7am to 9pm he's away. I'll ask him to spend time with me and he'll say he has things he has to do or that we spent time together when we were in the car driving for 20 minutes somewhere and back. I'm constantly unhappy I'm currently on maternity leave so I'm home alone durring the day and so lonely. I don't have visitors my family lives an hour away his lives 5 minutes but never wants to really see me just my new born son (6 weeks old). I've been friends with a co worker for two years and our friendship is very strong. He's going to be my son's Godfather. while our friendship was new he was in love with one of our friends and co workers. I wanted her use him and he just loved her unconditionally and I fell in love with him while still in love with my husband and married. My son's Godfather and the girl he was in love with got into a huge fight. she tried getting people to pick sides and I didn't but we lost touch and had been friends with my son's Godfather since. I became pregnant, and had my son. He texted me one night drunk about another coworker wanting to sleep with him and he did. I was jealous and hurt I didn't tell him weeks went by and he told me he was still seeing her and I became heart broken. I told my husband everything and he was hurt but understood still wants him to be our sons Godfather, suggested me sleeping with him which I could never do while married to my husband I wouldn't be comfortable doing so. I'm still so heart broken though and am unsure what to do. I'm not sure even what I want to het out of this post but I know I need to get it out nore. My son's Godfather does not know I'm in love with him.