lately I have been very emotional and my breasts are super sore and I think I'm spotting

Lupita • married an anime junkie like me. Love to watch 90`s sitcoms, and draw, paint, cosplay. my fav 50"s sitcom is i love lucy. my fav disney princess is jasmine. looking to make newfriends.

okay so my husband and I have been ttc for awhile now. just just yesterday we baby danced. And lately I have been really feeling emotional. My boobs are sore. they feel fuller and heavier. My back hurts. been spotting still I don't get why thou. My period ended like a week ago. We did baby dance during the end of my af and even after lol. but I have been spotting on and off and usually when I wipe. nothing on my underwear and no need to put on a pad. My sex drive is off. I feel bloated and it doesn't seem to go away. I told my husband I think i might be pregnant. but the more I talk about it I just feel like it's not going to happen. I want to be pregnant but it just seems like I'm setting myself up for disappointment. How do you ladies deal with having to wait and get nothing but bfns?! plz no rude comments.