Hello ladies

Leila
Hello ladies!
​I just found out that I am pregnant again. I have had three miscarriages with a previous partner and on January 1st 2018 I had my 4th with my current partner. Today I found out I am pregnant again with no period in between. I know this is a new pregnancy because I started having negative tests around the 10th of January and tested about once a week until today and this was my first positive. I have done a lot of research and I am hoping I can carry this pregnancy to term as I have no children and dream of being a mommy! I’m trying not to get my hopes up but I have found a new doctor who I plan on calling on Monday. I really need some good luck and well wishes. I was not expecting to get pregnant again right away. Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin with folate, a B6 supplement, a B12 supplement, one baby aspirin daily, and 200 mg oral progesterone. I hope to be able to take suppositories rather than supplements when I speak to my doctor as I’ve heard they work better. As I have not had a period I have no idea how far along I am, probably 4 weeks, but if I get to keep this baby I will most likely have him/her in October which is my favorite month and the month I have always wanted my child to be born in!! Praying for a sticky little bean ❤️❤️❤️