QUESTION

Hi everyone.. so on the first of February i found out I was 7 weeks pregnant and this would be my first pregnancy ever. I had no idea I was pregnant at all no symptoms or nothing just a missed period. But sadly I had a miscarriage that following Sunday which would be the 4th of February. I’m taking it kind of hard bc of the way it happened to me I saw EVERYTHING. I’m slowly getting over it but everything around me is all about pregnancy it’s like I can’t escape it. So far I’m going to get lab tests done to make sure my body is going back to normal and my HCg level is down to make sure there is still no pregnancy. But my question is, is anyone else going through this at this time? I feel like I should be talking to an OB/GYN or my primary provider but so far nothing just lab tests idk if I need to call them or what? I’m 21 years old and like I said it was my first pregnancy. If you are or were in a situation similar to this can you let me know how you went about it? Future pregnancies, anything? Thanks. Anything helps.