Tmi was I sexually abused? Long but please help

Okay everyone, I'm really uncomfortable even typing all this but I just need to know. I remember this things making me uncomfortable as a child but the older I get the most uneasy it makes me. I just didn't want to think of my father that way. I'm wondering if was happened counted as being molested.

- at bed time I only ever was allowed to wear night gowns until I we like 11 and he would rub my back and keep getting lower until he was rubbing my butt under my clothes And if I tried to get away he would move back up to my back and try again or he would leave.

-when would watch tv he would sit down and rub my legs and spend a lot of time on the inside of my thighs. And I could feel (I didn't know what was happening at the time) a possible hard on.

-At 6, 7, and 8 years of he wouldn't let me take showers only baths and he would watch me.

- until I was 12 and yelled at him repeatedly about it he would always walk in on me changing.

-I developed breasts around age 10 and started wearing a bra and he sat down next to me and uncooked it with one hand and told me that's how you can tell a guy has experience. Then tried to rub my back and when I freaked out He just got up and went outside.

-2 or 3 times as a teenager I caught him literally just watching me and my boyfriend marketing out.

-a couple years ago at my cousins wedding my dad kept trying to grab my butt.

-thier might be other things but I don't clearly remember them.

I know this is weird I just don't feel like I have anyone in my life I can talk to about this. I'm so disgusted by it I feel sick when I think of it but I just can't kept it in anymore I need to know what other people think. Thank you in advance for your help.