Sorry, for this sad post but I found out..😦

Danielle
That my boyfriend of two yrs got another girl pregnant 😔 I kicked him out because I knew I could'nt handle it and he took something away from me. He does'nt understand what I mean by that! He used to fight for me and he stopped. He would cry for me if I got mad. He will tell me he loves me, he is worried about me. Then he stopped talking to me for awhile. Then that girl got the nerve to get in my inbox and ask me if i still fucking with brian (my ex bf) i got pissed off with her and told her not to get in my inbox with that. We been together for two yrs and because of yalls infedility we are trying to work at it and thats none of your business what we do. And I might be pregnant. Couple days go by. I hear something about me. So I text brian n i said, so? You talking bad about me now? He said no i never talked bad about you. I heard yalls convo the other day n im done im coming to pick my stuff up n move on...i thought he was supposed to stick up for me..what happened to us? We were happy and he randomly stopped careing. He used to be so desperate in winning me back. Now he tells her that she aint going no where..so stupid! He used to say that bs to me! He told me he dont live with her but i dont believe him. I am so heartbroken. The pain hurts. He took something so sweet away from me and he ripped my heart out 😔😢😢