I don't know what to do....

Fallon

ok me and my husband have been separated for going on two years now the while reason why is because he cheated on me I didn't find out till 3 days after I have birth to our first child.....he's been doing all this stuff since talking to people giving them money and I kept catching him doing it...it hurt alot I become paranoid and thought I wasn't good enough and became unhappy. I wanted to cheat on him and he wasn't having it I didn't end up doing it cause I love him so much it hurt even thinking about it. So we split of course he went back to his ways and I stayed to myself waiting for him to be ready it never happened. I told him the end of December I want an answer what he wanted to do be with me or move on. He made a lame excuse that he couldn't be with me because I have am attitude or something. I just broke down he seemed fine with his decision. January I didn't have my period yet so I told him and took a test it was positive and it's his....so I thought hey am pregnant maybe we can make this work out idk so I asked him again and he said that were never going to be together again....I broke down started crying i didn't know what to do he wants to get a place together and all that but we're not together.....I don't know what to do? should I just suck it up and pretend for my kids I still love him alot but I feel stuck.