Moving the wedding😳

SH • Girl Mom💜

So me and my fiancé got engaged in nov. and we have been planning a large August wedding. Recently his grandmother whom he is very close to, got diagnosed with cancer, and we are now considering moving the wedding, the ONLY weekend we can move it to is March 17th! With out waiting until June. So I told my so if he wanted to we would make the appropriate cuts, and we would make the wedding happen! He has until Monday to decide but he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place! I’m pretty sure he’s going to opt to the wedding in March, but just pray that we can swing it and get what we deserve!