am i getting too old for my dreams?

im 22, turning 23 in april. been married to my 29yr old SO since i was 18. we have 2 under 2 babies. miscarried 2. anyways, ive always wanted to be a trainer. i wanted to teach martial arts, zumba, and help ppl w gaining/losing weight. getting that perfect body. i started all the trainings when i was 16. after i married my SO, I gave it all up. til this day, im just a sahm. he insisted me being one and i did for the sake of our marriage. i lost weight. i went from 110 to 96lbs, my bmi went from 22 to 12. im very skinny now and have no more motivation to work out. i also lost myself. my hub has always been putting me down and i became insecure. he respects outsiders more than his own wife. hes abusive, verbally, emotionally, and sometimes physically. he makes me feel worthless and i honestly believe that i will never find anyone who will accept me, or my kids. i feel like its too late for me to get back my dreams because im getting old. and im gonna have to wait until both my babies get bigger and be more independent, which will be when im 27 or 28 yrs old. i feel like i should leave my marriage to avhieve my dreams before its too late, but at the same time, i feel like i have to stay for the sake of our kids.