My worst nightmare came true.. 💔💔

I had just come out of an abusive relationship when i met my now ex fiancée . He made me feel beautiful in every way. We both had crazy jobs with crazy hours.. opposite schedules he worked nights and i worked days . He’s an MP and I’m a nanny i work 12-18 hours a day. He called me throughout the day just to tell me I’m beautiful and that he loved me . He would call me when i was home in bed and he was at work just so i didn’t feel like i was sleeping alone . He was perfect .

I was broken and he was patient and loved me anyways

I have him every opportunity to leave . I would constantly be like you don’t love me and he would insist that he did.

I just wanted the truth i didn’t want to be lied to and hurt anymore .. he made me happy .

Then without warning, no fight, no nothing , he ignored me for two days no communication at all. Then he texted me out of the blue one day and said he was marrying someone and he was sorry and blocked me on everything .

No explanation

No fight

We were practically perfect

It kills me inside that everything was so real with him for me and it was all fake to him .

I always told him that my worst fear was that one day he’d wake up and stop loving me .

He was so sure that it wouldn’t

But it did and now I’m broken and alone and he has someone and i don’t know how to process it all..