Relationships & Honesty

Ca

I’ve known this guy for five years. When we first met (2015) he was a sweet and cool guy ended up telling him I liked him (2016). After I told him he dropped off the face of the earth. I lost all feelings for him then he returned in 2017/2018. I was like “okay, I’m cool with being friends.” We were really good friends until that turned into friends with benefits. Then one day, I was scrolling through my Facebook and I happen to find out he has a girl that he was dating/talking to and he never told me at all. When talking to his gf just a few days ago and today, I found out that he told her the same things he told me. That he wanted to marry her, he is the lover of her life, etc. That’s when I began telling her everything, the truth about her man and I. Started off telling her that he cheated on her four times with me. I told her out of respect and maturity. First, he cheated on her in 2016 with me and then again three more times in 2017-2018. as I was talking to her today I explained to her that I honestly never was given a hint or told that he had a gf and that this went on for so long. Also, I explained that I have screenshots and pictures if she wanted to see proof. She respected me for telling her and was happy I did. I am over it! I’m over being captain save a girl from a broken heart. I wish this guy was honest and truthful with me from the beginning. My thing is why cheat on a girl that’s willing to give you everything; a phone, place to stay, money, clothes. Basically give you the world and you go do her dirty like that! I just felt really bad for the girl. But guess what! She still went back to him. I’m like Omgosh! Women he cheated on you. Why would you go back to the person that cheated on you and broke your heart!!