I've dreamt of having a big family but...

A

There is nothing I love about pregnancy. I hate it with a passion. My first I was sick as a dog all 38weeks. I threw up EVERY.SINGLE.DAY and not a word of exaggeration honestly, I've thrown up across the streets of Europe. My husband and I booked holidays before the pregnancy and I Had no choice but to go, It's soo embarassing to be throwing up every few steps and people asking if you're ok. The heart burn, the insomnia, the sciatic pain, not being able to sleep comfortably, no appetite, constant peeing myself. a cough for 38weeks straight, just a cough that would bring on the sickness so not your infectious type. It was horrible. I'm now 15weeks I've thrown up everyday, heartburn and sciatic pain again. Excruciating headaches from hell and abnormal fatigue, excessive mucus and the cough since 6weeks. This will be my last pregnancy. I'm only doing this so i can give my daughter a sibling. That's it. no more for me. I love my daughter and I don't regret it but I just can't put myself through this again at any point in life. I really wanted to have 3 or 4 children but my body doesn't react well to pregnancy. L&D; was a long (5 days) walk in the park. I was induced but felt no pain, I have high tolerance for pain so 5days didn't seem so long. Honestly it was the only 5days I enjoyed in my pregnancy. Idc if its the most beautiful thing in the world, It's overly romanticized and only a few of the lucky ones go symptomless. Pregnancy really sucks balls