My crush story

Madison • I love animals, like dogs , cats, snakes ect. I volenteer at an animal shelter.

So i have a crush on my brothers friend and i told him i liked him and he came over this weekend and when everyone except us left the room, he was playing around and took my phone( his fingerprint was in my phone and his name at that time was My always&forever;)but i didnt want him to know that. When i asked for my phone back he said "can i have a kiss first". I thought he was joking and started to laugh and i reached for my phone and he kissed me and it was amazing but it felt weird cuz he is friends with my brother and after we kissed my brother came up and saw me sitting on his lap and said"why are u sitting on his lap?". after he said that i replied with" cuz he had my phone". after that he said "ok" He stayed till monday and left. I really hope he comes over this weekend because i didnt give him a valentines day present because their poems and sayings that make me think of him so im gonna give them to him and kiss him on the cheek and tell him to not let anyone else see them or tell anyone about them. Then come back in my room( its right beside my brothers)and wait. ill post an update after and tell u all the details. till next time lol!