VBAC anyone?

Victoria

Has anyone had a vbac 9 months post op? I just found out I’m pregnant around 3-4 weeks. I had a c section on May 3. My doctor at my 6 week appointment said that I was a good candidate for it.

My doctor doesn’t do vbac so she told me that when I got pregnant and if I wanted to do a vbac that I would have to go with this practice down the street from them.

So now that I just found out I called the practice she referred me to and I told them I just had a c section in May 9 1/2 months ago (only have one kid that was my first csection) and she said oooo that’s too soon you have to wait 18 months. And I got so upset I wanted to cry bc I really want to experience natural birth but then she came on the line said oh never mind you’re fine I asked the midwife and she said you’re fine. HUGE RELIEF

From what ive read is you can get pregnant 9 months after + 9 months of being pregnant which equals the 18 months.

Oh and I went with a midwife instead of a doctor.

Does anyone have any opinions, recommendations? Have any of you had a VBAC? Please let me know