I need to vent before I lose my mind....Sorry, so sorry.

Erika

So, I work as a CNA, this is my 7th year as a CNA. And I work with mostly new CNAs, and I understand, I was there at one point too, but man, it stresses me out seeing people not work as hard as me to take care of our residents. I'm sure that's just hormones getting to me, but it's so frustrating. And maybe it's because they just don't care like I do, who knows. But today, I get told a resident of mines transfer status was changed! Which happens from time to time, but it puts 3/4 of the people I care for a 2 person lift! And on the other hand, I have a hall partner who complains that she has ONE more resident than I do, but 3/5 of her residents do their own thing! And she has to be completely hands on with only one of her residents like I have to be with all of mine. I'm not complaining about doing my job, because I wholeheartedly love what I do, but it's very stressful to work with lazy people who complain, while I'm pregnant and most days in pain from sciatica and I'm not complaining about the work I have to do. THEN, on top of that...a nurse who I haven't worked with in awhile asked how far along I was now, and another nurse who I work with every time I work chimes in and says, "oh she's not that far along"........oh.....ok....I'm 4 days shy of being 3 months pregnant....I didn't just find out yesterday...but thanks for your input. Sorry, this was long...but I needed to get that off my chest! Happy pregnancies everyone!