WTF CAME OUT OF ME

Shelby

THIS FIRST PART IS BACK STORY!

On the 14 of January me and my boyfriend had PROTECTED sex where when we were done underneath me there was some fluid that I didn’t know what it was so to be sure I took plan B (mind you we checked the condom and it hadn’t broke just wanted to be safe rather than sorry)

On February 16 I had to take a pregnancy test so I could get put under for surgery on the mouth (which I was extremely stressed out over), so I’m assuming that pregnancy test was a negative because they would of told me right?

The two days that are marked after I took the plan was two days where I had light bleeding that was red/pink/brown which I am assuming was because of the plan b maybe forcing my body to reject the egg or something idk

Now I’m three days late for my period and idk what is going on? My boyfriend says it’s because I’m stressed because we only have protected sex and are super cautious that the condom doesn’t break, but my period in January was super weird!

It was lighter then normal and I had no clots like I usually do, so im wondering if maybe the timing of when I took the plan be maybe stopped me from producing an egg that month or something. But near the end of my period it stopped and then it started again and then stopped and started AGAIN so I obviously was freaking out at this time.

Anyways fast forward to now, I’m not bloated, my boobs will ache (which for me tender boobs two daysish before my period is normal) but they will stop for a day and then ache again, I haven’t been eating because I’m so anxious over being pregnant that I don’t want to, but tonight I’ve been having cramps like I had before my last period but still no period, my discharge and lessened quite a lot like it normally does before my period but idk if I’m having period symptoms or pregnancy symptoms.

THIS IS WHAT IM POSTING ABOUT!!!

So I’m now past me period and I’ve been having some cramps and light back ache, but I felt wet down there (it had been dry the last day and a half) so I was hoping it was my period, I go to the bathroom and no blood, so TMI but I put my fingers up there and started feeling around, my cervix feels low and hard as if my period is coming but it’s not here, but I pulled out my fingers and there was clear discharge with like small white chunks, so I stick my fingers back up there seeing if there’s more and I pulled out a strip of what I think was my uterine lining or something but it was like skin?! It was just like a strip of curled up skin!!! And idk what it is so I’m wondering if this is something that happens when you’re pregnant or if I’ve literally just stressed my period away, but my body is still flushing my uterine lining or something idk?! Please help me 😭😭😭😭