Help! So confused!

Ashley • Married 1/20/18 • Mom to Madison Grace 2/14/19 & a Avery Rose 6/5/20 & a fur baby named Bentley 👶🏻 🎀🐶

Ok so I followed my HCG levels by taking tests since my OBGYN didn’t request bloodwork since I had naturally mc. It’s been about a month since my MC at 6 weeks. I finally got a negative test 3 days ago so I stopped testing. I have yet to get a period but glow believes from what I’ve been entering and based on possible ovulation that I will get it in 6-7 days. I’ve been getting symptoms of pregnancy similar to my first one that ended in the MC and I decided to take a FR test today. It was the 2nd urine of the day but from what I read that doesn’t effect too much. Well I got a vvvvfl and am confused because it was negative 3 days ago. Idk if somehow a tiny bit is still showing up again or what’s going on. It’s easier to see the line in person because the camera focusing was messing up the line. But I’m just wondering if anyone has had this happen or has any guesses on what may be going on. I’m hoping I’m pregnant again but I know odds are it’s just left over HCG, just confused because it was a clear negative 3 days ago. Oh and I took a clear blue ovulation test and last Saturday (not this past one but one before) I believe I had my LH surge.