Please help.

stayingpossitive

Ladies I am a bit of a different case here. I'm 43 years old my fiance and I want a family bit I have a slight issue. see I had my tubes tied in 1996 after my DD was born. I had a lot of physical trauma to my body over the years and just before I met my fiance I had a miscarriage. everyone including my obgyn was amazed. But I'm thinking is this it again. although I remember none of these symptoms. I'm clock work. down to the time of day on the day. But things are different this month. Let me go back a bit. January my period was my normal 4 days. So I'm due to ovulate on the 6th of February. February 2nd I wiped and there was a light pink mucus just enough for a panty liners by the morning of the 3rd it was gone. The 21 of February my period showed up a week early. started in the middle of the afternoon no build up symptoms just. there. On the third day it just stopped no discharge after no taper off just gone! s I'm saying ghost ladies! But the day I had the break through bleeding it started having all those familiar feelings. nausea constipation hunger sleepy they have just hung around not leveled out or left. and I seem to get a new symptom here and there. Now I can only drink one cup of coffee before it makes me all jittery. Last night (10) dpo my boobs got hot and tender. my nipples have this sensation that resembles the feeling of icy hot just milder. resting heart rate has increased to 80 to 90 bpm. with a fluttery feeling in my chest from time to time. slight throbbing in my labia. cervix high med soft creamy white cm. Bbt steady at 99 except for at dpo 9 it went down to 98.4 and it came back up. have those aunt flow cramps but they are very mild. I know this sounds crazy but I swear I smell iron in my skin.

I don't want to get my hopes up to much. I did test at 7 dpo but it was way too early I'm sure.

please help me understand or what do you think. nervous even more.