Trying to conceive

Victoria

I have been trying to conceive for the past 11 months. I took for granted how easy I got pregnant with my other 3 children (2 months or less of TTC). I just assumed I would get pregnant right away this time, but that is not the case. 💔 every month my heart breaks when AF shows up and the two months she came late got my hopes up only to disappoint me again!!!!! So now I have appointments coming up to see what’s going on. My husband got his sperm count checked and he is fine so I am sad at the thought that I am “broken”. I know, how dare I be so upset when I see others who have been trying for years or who can’t have children and I’m not trying to disrespect any one so please don’t see this as that. I’m just sad and need an outlet. The reason we are TTR is because I am remarried and my children are 12 and 8 years older than my youngest whom is 3. She needs someone to grow up with as they don’t want to play with her so she is alone and her siblings will be out of the home while she is in elementary school. Ugh I wish I had an answer to why this time is so difficult, but it remains unanswered. I hope my blood work tells a story that can be fixed and we can be expecting a new bundle of joy soon. Thanks for letting me share my journey.