Sex drive, HIGH. Chance of pregnancy?

Soooo like the last 3 weeks my sex drive has been through the roof. And that only happens when im pregnant. (ive been pregnant three times. miscarried twice) well 2 almost 3 weeks ago my period came and went. sex drive still high. maybe higher. its like my body has been craving it. and craving it. we have sex atleast 3 times a day at the minimum. i really cant help it. my SO touches me (rubs leg or arm) and i want the D. 😂😂 his mom has been telling me im pregnant every time we go around her. she did this every single pregnancy. BUT i had my period. (this was the first one after my MC in january) is it still possible that i could be pregnant. ive had pregnancy symptoms before and after my period. my breast started hurting REALLY bad a week after my period ended. like of youve breast fed and skipped a pump or feeding, thats how it felt. ive been super nauseous and had a lot a fatigue. i know people are like well you had your period you cant be. so please keep rude comments to yourself. i was going to wait to test so i wanted other opinions on it in the mean time.