please help me

i was flirting with a boy for 2 years continually, we'd stay up all night and talk about anything at all. we would say how much we love each other and he'd make stupid excuses just to stay on the phone longer with me even when I told him how tired I was. Everyone in our school noticed that we'd flirt alot and even a few teachers joked about it. I couldn't stand the holidays because I knew that I'd have to go a week without seeing him. But through all this, even though he knew I suffered with anxiety and depression, for a whole week he told me to kill myself because "it was a joke", once he harassed me for over 2 hours trying to get my address which caused a huge panic attack when I was at home alone. Recently he made a joke that went too over the top, he told one of my closest friends and a group of his that we'd had sex in the middle of one of the computer rooms during the middle of lesson. I had no idea what to do so I texted him a few times and then stopped talking to him completely. I haven't spoken to him for over a month and it's killing me. opinions?

Vote below to see results!