Weird thing for husband to hide

I did post about this yesterday but it has disappeared.

My husband received a suggestive picture from a much younger woman who works in his building. I accidentally came across it because his phone messages are linked to our iMac. I’ve been waiting for him to mention it, but he didn’t.

Last night I asked him and he said that he didn’t tell me because he didn’t want me to get the wrong impression. He said he deleted it but didn’t say anything to her about it, even though they still talk in work every week. He also said that he obviously is friendly with a lot of people in work but that he feels uncomfortable with me knowing that’s he’s friendly with younger good looking girls (to me that is not normal, unless there is something to hide).

He has cheated on me in the past, a long time ago and I thought we had got past all that mess. I’ve never told him he can’t be friends with any women of any age, so I thought that was an odd way of explaining why he didn’t tell me. I’m worried now that he feels he has to keep things from me and I’m questioning how strong our marriage actually is!!

Am I overreacting?? Please help with any advice and please don’t judge me for taking him back after cheating that was a long time ago and we had a long break from each other and I got back with him because I felt that I was over that stuff and that I could trust him again.

Update: you’re all confirming what my gut is telling me and I feel like an absolute fool, we’ve been together and married a long time now and I don’t know how I’m going to move on after this!! I’ve given up so much to be with him, what on earth have I done to myself!!!