PSA: Girls I need your advice!! 😅💓

Maylynn

There’s a cute guy in my Law lecture+tutorial and I know his first and last name but he doesn’t know who I am 😂 I remembered his first name from the orientation a while back, we were in the same class and everybody had to introduce themselves and I just remembered his face when I saw him today.

I got his last name when I looked at the roll and his name was at the bottom...then I looked him up on Facebook to see if it was really him and it was HAHA don’t judge, we all do it😬

I didn’t get a chance to talk to him today but I wanted to...he’s so cute and ahhh he rides a motorbike, has blonde hair and pretty brown eyes 👀. He smiled at me today, I was sitting behind him but we’ve never talked😅. The next time I’ll see him will be in 3 weeks as we have our mid semester break coming up.

I’m tempted to add him on Facebook (tell him I saw him in suggestions and recognised him lol) so we can at least talk and then we’ll know each other next time we have our lecture/tutorial??😬 I’m that girl that goes after what she wants lol I don’t hold back 🤷🏽‍♀️ He just seems like a nice guy and I would really like to get to know him!