Wanna try something new...

Hannah

So, tonight I tried to talk to my husband about our love making sessions. I want to try different things, change it up and spice it up. He totally took it the wrong way and got hurt by it. I told him I really need to be kissed other places and touched other places and try new positions not just do the exact same thing every time. I mean, I can tell you EXACTLY how it will go. What order, the things he will say and how and where he will touch/kiss me. He said he is what he is and he can’t be someone he’s not and he’s sorry he’s not good enough. That’s totally NOT what I was saying. We have been trying for a baby for 3 1/2 years and have been told by numerous doctors that it’s just not going to happen. So, I feel like I need to change it up. I need it to be different. Spontaneous. We’ve been so hyper focused on getting pregnant and doing every trick in the book that I feel like we’ve kinda forgotten to just have fun with it. The worst part is he said “what we’ve been doing works for me. Sorry it doesn’t for you.” I’m sure I didn’t say it the right way but am I crazy for feeling this way?