Where does the time go 😒😍

Jessika Michelle β€’ In love with my best friend πŸ’ Mom of 3 handsome boys πŸ’™

7 years ago; on March 29th 2011, I gave birth to my second born son. Exactly like his older brother (whom was born May 24th 2009) my baby Jaice came out at 6 pounds, 12.6 ounces, and was 19.5 inches long. πŸ’™ Labor itself was painful 😣πŸ˜₯😩 but delivery was quick πŸ‘ (I didn't even break a sweat). My precious "little monkey" (I have always called him that, ever since I found out I was pregnant with him β™‘) was finally here!!! He didn't even cry. He was healthy and alert, head full of hair and just a little bit of jaundice. He latched on like a pro and slept like a... well, a baby! πŸ˜„πŸ‘Ά I cannot believe he will be 7 years old tomorrow! He's still so PRECIOUS, as all children are πŸ˜πŸ˜„ and he's one of the most sweet, caring, generous, thoughtful, genuine individuals I know. I am extremely proud to be his mother πŸ’œπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ NB photos alert!

Above were photos of Jaice at only 10 hours old & below are photos of him just 10 days old πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™

These are my all time favorite ‴️‡️

β™‘ Thanks for reading! I just had to share!! πŸ‘πŸ˜.. here's him now!! ‡️

πŸ’™πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ UPDATE: His birthday is today and I wanted to share his photos from this morning: