Feel like a terrible person! *Trigger warning**

My friend and I were both TTC baby #2 around the same time. It wasn't really planned but it just happened to be the same timeline we both wanted a baby. We both got off birth control the same time and ovulated around the same time. She got pregnant our first cycle trying and I didn't. I was so happy for my friend, but a part of me couldn't help but feel sad and a little jealous she got pregnant so fast. I didn't and I had to track my cycle with OPKs and getting my period was so sad for me because it made me doubt if I would end up having fertility issues. Well now I believe I'm pregnant and I told her and we were so excited to be going through this together. She was 9.5 weeks and I am around 6 weeks. She had her first ultrasound Monday and we were so excited. But then, she found out the baby passed away at 8 weeks and had no heartbeat and everything changed. She had a D&C; today and she told me she doesn't want to talk about my pregnancy or anything pregnancy related for a while because it's too hard, which I understand. Now I feel like a terrible person for being jealous of her to begin with. I just feel like a terrible friend all around...