Disappointed

Meagan

Hi all, I just wanted to have a little whine to people who are experiencing the same thing as me.

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now and ever since we started 5 out of 6 months I’ve had faint positives and thought I might be pregnant. This last month I REALLY felt pregnant, being so tired, hungry, back ache and psycho emotional and got the strongest faint positive I had ever got. Then 2 days ago, all symptoms disappeared and my tests were completely negative. I know that when the time is right we will be blessed with our baby but it’s so hard to go through this every single month, I said to my husband last night ‘how do women do this? Every single month of hoping and thinking it might be it, and then suffer with the disappointment over and over again?’ And the worst part is that the disappointment comes with your period so the hormones and emotions are magnified so much.

I know so many of you are going through the same, maybe just need a bit of a pep talk, I will soldier on and try again and again, just going through the disappointment again now 🙁 lots of love to you all ! And good luck to all 😘