Concerning dream

Maddie • Here to get/give advice, try to improve mental health, track period, and meet some nice people •Sophomore •Queer •Feminist •Book lover •Slytherin •So many fandoms...

Info to understand dream:

So irl I’m in a relationship with a beautiful girl who I️ adore. But I’ve never been able to cross the line between love and care for. Somethings holding me back, like a wall or something idk. I️ want to fall in love with her. But I’m not sure if I️ can. If I️ broke up with her, she would be devastated. We both suffer from mental illness (anxiety, depression), and I️ don’t want her to relapse again.

Dream:

My family and I️ went on a trip to this nice place with a huge lake and mountains. We stepped outside and walked down the path next to the lake. There was a sign saying why you might see. It had a picture of birds and other animals. I️ saw a tiny baby alligator. I️ have no idea why. We continued walking and found a cabin. I️ left to go there, and my family left for our hotel. I️ entered the cabin and it was a party. Kids from my school were there and random kids I️ didn’t know. I️ say down next to my best friend, but she was talking with her boyfriend. Things are hazy from that but I️ had been admiring a girl from a distance. She came and sat In the chair next to me. I️ talked to her and we connected very well. She looks like my girlfriend but her hair is shorter and her face is skinner and longer. I️ told her that I️ had a girlfriend, she said that would it really matter? In my head I️ said no but felt guilty and I️ hung out with her at the party. My friends disappeared and it was just me and her. We walked to my hotel place and on the way she changed into a girl with shoulder length red hair and stated that her head hurt. I️ took her to our place and asked my mom for an ice pack.

End.

I️ don’t know what it means. Maybe the other girl is what I️ imagine my girlfriend to be to make me fall in love with her. I️ don’t know and it’s concerning me.