How do I conquer this insecurity?

Rachel
I believe my girlfriend and I have a fantastic relationship, great communication and openness wth each other respect for each other and madly in love with each other. Most of the year she is 10 hrs away at school, so I'm sure the distance adds to my insecurities. I want to believe that I 100% trust her. That being said I can't help but wonder why I feel madly jealous and overprotective and overbearing when it comes to her being around ANY guy, friends now friends guys that are hitting on her or guys that have zero interest, it doesn't matter. I get jealous. I feel nervous. I often get pissed when she doesn't explain the entire even w said guy(s) or go into detail. Whether it's work lunches study groups at school coworkers that are male frat parties ESPECIALLY get me upset WHY am I so pissy about it!? How do I get over it!? I DO NOT want this getting in the way of our relationship being perfectly healthy. She is bi, and had never even considered being w a woman before me, and was also a virgin when we met so I worry she while eventually get curious or bored w me and sleep with one of the countless guys she is constantly around