Am I going too far?

So I am 14 years old, I'm bisexual and I'm in a lesbian relationship with my girlfriend, also 14. We're in year 10 (age 14-15 uk) and we've been together a few months. We have an extremely close and trusting relationship so I'm not worried about anything as of yet, however recently our kissing is getting more and more sexual, and we're both super into it. Every time I see her it gets more and more intense, but we always talk about it and make sure that we don't cross any lines first, which I'm very lucky to be able to say I have that.

The other day/ the last time she came over, we were making out, she was on top of me and it was going well, and we started grinding into each other as a joke at first- we were like hey, this will be funny bc it's so dumb and we can laugh about it... but it got serious and we got to into it and we were pressing up against each other harder and harder and faster. If I'm going to admit I nearly climaxed from that. Since this happened we have talked about it, we both know exactly what's going on at all times, which is great, and last night we had a long, thorough discussion about sex. I never thought I was prepared to do it before, but now I really do want to, not because of the 'Sex' part if you know what I mean but just the connection, the feeling, you know? I couldn't think of a better person to do this with but of course, we are young and haven't had this experience before. Am I still okay to want this or do you think I'm still immature and should wait a couple of years before having sex?

Ps. It's important to note that in the U.K. the legal age for sexual consent is 16, however if you're under 16 and over 12, you can still consent to sex legally. Under 12s can never consent to sex, and a person in this age bracket can ONLY consent if it's with another person their age. A 15yo and a 16yo cannot legally consent, because the 'adult' (16yo) can be charged with sexual assault to the 'child' (15yo). Does that make any sense? Basically it's not illegal here for me and my girlfriend to have sex.

We're also both intelligent and well educated about sex (thank god) and have already agreed boundaries and stuff like that. So yeah thanks for reading all this anyway, if anyone can offer advice or experience please do leave a comment, it would really help me out!