Help Relationship and money advice

My husband owns his own business, this time of year is always rough for us with money. I’ve known he been stressed about getting the rent but he said he would have it by today.

I’m a stay at home mom, we made the decision together years ago. Last week he mentioned one of his friends wanting to invest in the business, he said he would invest money to build a website for the business and get 10% off every online sale. We discussed it and decided that we would wait until Summer to make a final decision. He came home yesterday and told me that one of his customers is in IT and said he would make a website for free just because they enjoy doing it.

Last night my baby was playing with his phone and brought it to me. It was on a text from his friend. The text said “hey, I was wondering when you would be able to get me that money. Also here are some pictures I was thinking for the website.” When I asked him what this was about he said that he had asked his friend to borrow money for rent. He said he just wanted his friends advice for the website his customer was going to build. Either way he is being dishonest with me and leaving me out of important decisions. If the website thing is true that means he’s asking to borrow large amounts of money behind my back. I feel like married couples who respect eachother don’t do this. I also am not sure if he’s lying and planning on going into business with his friend.

When I confronted him the first thing he told me was “Well then get a job!” He also told me that since I want to be upset he’s not paying rent since I don’t respect him.

Am I overreacting? He seems to think I’m in the wrong. I’m very hurt today and feel like I have a right to be hurt.