I need advice, please no negative comments!

I am 20 years old and 14 weeks pregnant. the pregnancy was unplanned, and I am not yet married. every summer for the past 6 years I have gone on a mission trip with my church, and it is truly my favorite week of the year! I love to serve and worship along other young people from all around the US. the camp is a catholic camp (I am catholic) and is for high school and college age kids with adult leaders. well.. this year I will be about 6 months pregnant when we would go, and my church leader said I can go as long as I’m aware that I will be sleeping on an air mattress, might be uncomfortable, and people might talk about me. it makes me so sad to think of not going.. but would I be getting myself in over my head to go?? I obviously am pregnant young before marriage, and will be around other young people, am I setting myself up to be ridiculed and have a bad time?? my church is great people and i’ve only met great people at this camp, but I might be pushing things. I’m not sure what to do. any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

UPDATE: the trip is in the US, just in tennessee actually 😊 and my doctor said it would be fine!