Ovulation?

April

I have a very hard time knowing when I ovulate and would like some advise. This is our first baby (more than likely our only one as we want two and want one of them to be adopted as I come from a very big adopted family) and I have had a very hard time tracking everything. I normally never had a cycle but every 6 to 9 months until I started a new supplement regimen back in October which has seemed to regulate me until now. I was having 36 day cycles and was supposed to ovulate around th 29th of March. Started opk tests again around the 21st and have done one every morning since but with negative results. I started tracking my bbt and cm about a week ago when I started the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a>. Now the app is saying that I am at my peak even though my opk was negative this morning but my cm is clear and stretchy and my bbt was at 97.1 which is where it has been since I started the app. I'm I really ovulating or am I just not going to have a cycle this month?