Idk what to do

T 💕

So my husband and I live with my mother with our 6 month old son. The day our son was born, we told my MIL that she could come over anytime to see him as a newborn but she never did. Only my husbands aunt & nana came over to visit when he was new. Honestly now we don’t ever go to MIL house, only during holidays, and when we do, she doesn’t show very much acknowledgment towards our son like she does her granddaughter that lives with her. Before we had our son, we would show up uninvited and you could tell she’d get annoyed about it so we stopped. We never get an invite neither to go over there. So anyway we heard from a little bird that she never gets to see her grandbaby but like I said, when we go over there, there’s absolutely no acknowledgment. Only with the other grandbaby. She didn’t even hold him Easter Sunday. I told my son since she feels that way, we’re going to start going back over uninvited visiting. Am I wrong for that? Idk what to do in this situation..... You can tell she’s jealous of my mother who gets to see her son and grand baby everyday but I feel as if she hasn’t even TRIED from the get go....