My progress so far. 7 months postpartum 🔥🤗

Sara • 🦂❤️👸🏼👶🏽 boy mom

I’ve always been so self conscious about my body but I have been learning how to love it in a new way. I gave birth to my son almost 7 months ago. I went through a messy break up with his father and moved out. I got fired from my job and had to find a new one which took almost a month. All the while taking care of an infant and dealing with the stress from his father. Long story short, I started talking to a guy whom I met a while back and he made me feel so much better about my flabby stomach and my cellulite on my ass. He told me my body was perfect the way it was and how much he loved it. Unlike what baby daddy was telling me at the time.

Well, despite what he said, I wanted my pre baby body back. So I made a promise to myself that I would get back to that weight or better. I am now 7 months postpartum, weighing 225 and I can fit back into the size jeans I wore before. (I weighed 195 pre baby and I maxed out at 255 while pregnant). The pounds are still there but it feels so good to fit into my old clothes and not have to worry about flab and chub as much. I’m still going to continue to workout whenever possible, eat right and look even better than before.

Here are my progress pictures

Left is in February at 5 months postpartum and right is today.

February 235lbs

Today 225lbs

I still have a ways to go. I do not lose weight very easily. I have had a bunch of self discipline but it’s hard getting to the gym. I work two jobs, 7 days a week and I have a baby at home. So I do what I can