Is it me?

Ok so my boyf & I want a baby.. it's not like we are trying to force it but we aren't preventing it from happening.. so every one knows the old saying where if someone dreams about fish someone in the family is pregnant, well that was my granny last week. she told me she had a dream about fish & she is alwayssssssss right every time she dream about fish someone is pregnant. I'm not sure if it's me but I'm still waiting on my period for this month to come.. I wouldn't know what it feels like to be pregnant so I don't know what to look for. The only thing I can say is I have been using the bathroom alot more, my boyfriend threw up one night, my stomach feels a little weird some times when I smoke & my food hasnt been tasting the same. The only reason I'm doubting it is bc I took a test & didn't tell anyone but it came back negative so I'm thinking maybe I took it too early my boyf keeps telling me to take one but I keep telling him let's just wait to see if my period comes.. what do you all think? Oh & my cycle came on the 17th last month