How is everyone? 😃

Jamila

I'm always so worried about going into labor early. I've studied the guides on giving birth alone or at home early so much, even with my first 6 years ago. My mom had crazy short labors only 30 minutes, so some of my siblings and me were almost born in toilets or trucks 😐 I do not know if she ever delivered early or late though. My son was a scheduled induction 6 years ago based off what I did know though. 33 weeks with baby girl and will be induced once again a week early, but this pregnancy has been rough. Much worse morning sickness and for longer (28 weeks and hospitalized a few times, was sick 22 weeks with no hospitiliazaton no first pregnancy). Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes at 31 weeks, but is manageable with semi healthy diet and more snacking my blood sugars are fine. Been waddling since 24 weeks because little girl wanted to be jammed into my pelvis till about 29 weeks. She measures under on some of her ultrasounds, but usually just barely. I just have all these things on top of my already somewhat quietly contained paranoia of early labor and I just breathe and hope for best 😁 So how's everyone else 😉