I have a question about social media and crushes

I dont really know that much about instagram but I fo know a little bit on how to work it. today my one friend texted me saying that I texted her and I don't remember and at the end of the Day (we had a half day) I randomly get another text from her saying "I love you" then she was like "That was kaleb" (my crush) then I was like "ummmmmm ok" cause that was just awkward then she sent me a pic of him on the bus so that she could prove that she wasn't lying and said "see 😂😂" ok enough with this lets get to the end of the conversation...... so then I was like "oh wow he goes on the same bus as you" then she was like "Yeah lol" then my friend took my phone and said "ok" then I took it back and said "Can you tell him not to take your phone and text me plz I don't want him talking to me" then she was like "Haha he is rude" and I was like "He is and ik that he was just joking around bc no one ever likes me" and she was like "Oh thats not true" and I was like "oh really 🤔" and after that I couldn't see her posts so I think she blocked me... is this what happens when you are blocked on insta?