HELP! BOY DRAMA!

Jayla

Ok. I got some tea for you guys and I need your help. 3 different guys have crushes on me. Boy number one is my ex. I broke up with him because I felt like we didn’t really connect. I kinda miss him but I know that it’s probably only because I’m lonely... idk. A lot of drama started after I broke up with him and he was depressed for a while. He is determined to get back with me. Boy number two is.... ugly to me and I don’t really know him but he seems to be a great guy. He told me he really likes me and wants to get to know me. I don’t know what to think about that. Plus, he lives FAR from me. Boy number three. Boy number three has low self esteem. He’s my best friend and I think I like him. The thing is, he liked my sister but it didn’t work out because my sister has issues she needs to work out. We talk a lot and he’s a really nice guy. I don’t know what to do. Should I just stay single? Figure out if I wanna be with one of them? Need advice. I don’t even know why they like me though🤷🏾‍♀️

Here’s a pic of me:

Feel like no one is gonna read this because it’s so long. If you got this far, thank you!

UPDATE⚠️

Gonna just stay single🙂👍