Ok sooo I thought my periods were regular 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ka

FIRST TIME POSTING LOL .

Ok so my periods were irregular at one point then they were regular and came on the same day every month then they have apparently been irregular again for months. I know I know I’m just noticing this and you may be wondering how 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 I have no idea how I guess I just finally started looking at it! I thought my period came every 28 days but I counted the days in between my periods the past few months and one month is was 20 days one month was 22 days, 28 days then 23 days. Never more than 28 though! Glow has never really been off more than a day or two on when i was to start. According to glow I should have started on the 19th. So as of today 3 days missed period. I counted the days and as of today I am on cycle day 28 and still nothing🤷🏻‍♀️ usually I have brown stuff I guess a few days before my period actually comes and my lower back will cramp bad ya know I will actually feel like I’m going to start🙄 but I don’t feel much of anything I have had cramping here and there more like a twinge on my left side? And a cramp here or there in my lower back and haven’t had any brown stuff. Discharge is really kinda light and watery my skin is acting like I would start my period though breaking out. Could glow be off or could I be pregnant? What do y’all think?!