Hair help

Ladies, I’m feeling so depressed and stressed. My husband has been complaining to me to dye my hair back to blonde. It was black. I’ve been putting it off because 1) it’s a pricey task ... we just spent over $100 on materials and everything and 2) it’s a damaging process. We just moved about a month ago from a place that had hard water and I just got my hair into feeling more luscious and healthy. But I decided to go ahead and dye it because he really liked when it was blonde. However, not sure if it’s cause I’m pregnant and my diet is different or my body is just going through the changes of pregnancy but after the second bleach and toning process, my hair started falling out in chunks. On top of that, the coloring process didn’t take well at the roots, which usually isn’t a problem for me. And now I am really distraught. I’m disappointed, I’m saddened. I was literally in tears because I’ve been trying to grow my hair healthy for a whole year now and the move to a new city last year hurt that because of the bad water. I just feel so emotional about this and I’m not sure what to do. I really just want to cut it all off because I’m that upset but I don’t want to regret it. I feel like it’s my husband fault for pressuring me to change the color.