What would you do? *read description* (long summary)

I received a message from a lady who was claiming to be my mother, through Facebook. I didn't understand because I already had a mom and dad, so it puzzled me and I didn't respond. But she kept trying to get in touch with me. I was vacationing with my parents, and I told my cousin who them told them. The day we returned home, my parents asked to see the messages that we're being sent, and I was accused of messaging back to her, even though I hadn't. My mom eventually messaging the lady and telling her to leave me alone.

That night, my dad called me outside and. he goes "that woman is your biological mother. We adopted you when you were a week old. She left you at the hospital after giving birth, and nobody could locate her so they put a warrant out for her arrest, and she isn't supposed to have contact with you. She used to do hardcore drugs, so that's probably the reason she did it-- we don't exactly know why. But the hospital managed to find us, and said that we could either adopt you or let them put you into a foster home. We couldn't let that happen. The mom you have now, that's your mother's cousin, and I'm her husband" this happened a week before my 13th birthday. I was.... Confused.

Over the years, my mother has been trying to get in contact with me, and force her way into my life, claiming she loves me and wants to me. How can you love someone you abandoned? That you didn't even meet? Somewhere between then and now, I have come to know that I have two older siblings, and they are also trying to make me meet my mother.

Is it wrong that I don't want to meet her? The main reason is because of what she did to me. The other reason is because she refused to accept the fact that I need to ponder over it, and forcing her way in isn't helping. A part of me wants to find out why she did it, and that if I don't, and she passes away, I'll end up regretting it.

What would you do?

Vote below to see results!