My sister needs advice ladies! would you allow your daughter to wear BB cream at the age of 10?

xi

So me and my sister live together, my niece who is 10 is trying to be like those really pretty musicallys girls that wear a full face of make up. she's always on musically because it's the only social media she is allowed to have. Well it's been multiple times that we have cought her doing her foundation & eye make up, just to go eat, or to hang out here at home, or to even take pics. My sister has tolled her multiple times to stop and she won't listen. She has asked me to try and talk her out of it, I cought her yesterday trying to put a full face of foundation with powder to go to a water park lol. I talked to her and said that she's to young to even be wearing make up since she has this beautiful glowing skin. I get that at her age we all got into our mom's make up. But we don't want her damaging her face because she has exma so her face get really dry at times of the year. Should we get her a BB cream so that way she won't be damaging as much of her face? or Is she still to young? Is a BB cream bad? My sister doesn't know what to do, she's currently right next to me lecturing her once again to stop wearing the foundation, Because her skin is already getting exma break outs. We just want more advice on how we can get her to stop or if the bb cream is good enough for her! Thanks girls 😊