My husband doesnt want to help anymore.

Hi guys. I'm not sure if this is a common thing but lately I've been so broken and feeling so lonely. My husband is a great guy and I used to be so in love with him. He used to be so helpful and sweet and romantic, Now he pays more attention to his video game, and tv show then to me and I'm so stressed out. We have an 18 month old and I'm 37 weeks pregnant. And every time I get upset about it and try to explain how lonely I feel, he comes to me and apologizes. He won't ever offer and says he will change and help more. I'm scared to be a mom of two and not have the help I need and still be doing practically everything alone. He hardly ever offers to put the baby to sleep or make him dinner or give him a bath. I just want him to want to help me, you know? And I'm not a nagger. I'll ask him a couple times to do something but then proceed to do it myself when he says "ok I'll do it" a thousand times and it's taking way too long. What do I do? What do you think is the issue? I've been so patient but im feeling more and more lonely and as if he doesn't love me. :(