I’m honestly fucking livid.

I won’t include the whole back story because it will be way too long. But basically I’ve had a shitty year (I know it’s only April) and my best friend has been very absent in terms of asking how I’m doing and honestly she’s constantly with her new boyfriend or talking to him so I rarely see her anymore or talk to her which isn’t like us and there are times when I text her and he answers and it bothers me because I don’t know him and I was feeling really overwhelmed and upset the other night and I was crying and stressed for a good 30-45 minutes and I texted her and she just told me to look at the bright side and still didn’t ask why I was so upset. She started naming off friends of mine because I said I felt alone & she included herself so I mentioned that I barely see her or talk to her anymore. She got pissed and ignored me. The next day I apologized and better explained myself because I’d been really upset with her lately but not wanting to say anything because I know she’s really happy with her boyfriend. We made up and hung out all day Saturday at the beach with two other friends & then Sunday we were together for a little bit. She talked about her boyfriend the entire day at the beach & anyways last night she saw one of my friends that I’ve been talking to about everything and she told him that I don’t need to be dating right now if I’m having a hard time and she told him that if I need to tell her something and don’t want her boyfriend to know I need to say something first. In addition the guy I’m talking to and I have hit a few bumps but overall he is insanely sweet and I still have my guard up a bit and she told me he’s dumb & I shouldn’t talk to him.. and I’m just not answering her at this point because fuck that.