8 weeks pregnant and baby isn’t developing 😭💔

Destiny 💕🤞🏼🌈

My fiancé and I just had our 8 week ultrasound. We were so excited we couldn’t even sleep last night. We couldn’t wait to see our baby and hear the heartbeat. When the ultrasound tech did the ultrasound and the sac was empty my heart sank to the floor. She said she couldn’t find “it” and needed to do the ultrasound vaginally. So she did and said she still can’t find “it” and to get dressed and wait in the lobby for the doctor. The doctor came in and told us the baby isn’t developing so I need to come in the office tomorrow to “get it removed”. I am literally heartbroken and so devastated! We have been together for four years, own our house, are getting married in less than two months, we were trying to get pregnant and were so incredibly excited to bring a baby into this world. Now I feel so lost, broken and cannot stop crying. I know 1 in 4 women have a miscarriage but please tell me I’m not alone! I am just so devastated!! 😭💔

Update

They have 2 more doctors (4 total) look at the ultrasound and they said I had what is called a Blighted Ovum. They said this is where the egg doesn’t develop into a fetus due to a chemical imbalance with the chromosomes but my body still thinks it’s pregnant. So my HCG levels continue to rise and the sac continues to grow. They said they are 100,000% sure a baby will not develop 😭😭😭