Carolyn Donham

Arroz con Pollo • 💉LPN🇵🇦Latina & Spicy🔥 Mommy of 2 💙💙

Ok I saw this post on fb just now and it got my brain thinking 🤔 its not worded too great because the Bill Cosby case is completely different and this woman is dead now anyways. But using the Cosby case as an example, after all these years the women finally built up the courage to speak against Bill Cosby and he was tried and charged to finally pay for his crimes no matter how long ago it was. And I know there’s many other cases where a person gets caught one way or another for a crime they’ve committed years ago and they still get tried and charged. Now this woman actually confessed last year, on her death bed, that she had lied on Emmett Till causing his brutal beating and death. So I guess my question would be if hypothetically she had confessed and was still alive, could she be charged for accessory to murder even if it’s been decades ago and the laws were “different” back then? Or since the laws were different she’d have some type of immunity to being charged based of the present laws?