Protest

I need to rant a bit about this teacher protest in Arizona. As a student in Arizona, I completely support the teachers going up and protesting. I just hate that they decided it was necessary to shut down the entire educational system of Arizona to do it. While they're out protesting, students aren't getting the very education the teachers are fighting to give them. Students aren't even allowed to be on the campus. Teachers who didn't go up to protest aren't even allowed on campus. I just want to learn. I want better school conditions, and I want the teachers to have better pay, but I don't want to get it in a way that makes every family in Arizona that has a child in school suffer. A bunch of kids in my town worked their butts off to raise over $2000 each for a school field trip that they'll never get to go on. They did all that work for nothing. Fine arts performances that kids have been pouring all their free time and energy into for months are being cancelled because the teachers either can't supervise the practice or performance. Everything's coming crashing down so quickly...