unsoportive partner😣

Hernandez

I always thought being pregnant was a great time in a womans life, a point were no matter what u felt beautiful where you felt more connected and loved by ur partner. In my situation i feel like my partner is disgusted by the way i look and hes never passionate and even if he gets the chance he doesnt attend the visits with my midwife which i would love so i know hes into the pregnancy as much as i am. Im extremely emotional and even tho he knows this he always gets mad at me when i try being playful with him and he ends up pushing me to the side or tell me to fuck off when all i want to do is hang out with him hug him and for him to want to fo the same. I dont know if its me i dont know if i annoy him or if i should be to blame for him not wanting to spend time with me. I thought partners were suppose to be more supportive at this time. I love my boyfriend but i honestly dont know what to feel when he treats me the way he does. Hes always so into his phone and it feels like he ignores me all the time. Hes never told me i look beautiful or made me feel good about my changing body. Is this normal? Has this happend to any of you? Should i be aworried about something or should i be doing something different?